Enhanced Phased Release Nitrogen with Magnesium and Sulphur for Improved Yield and Quality
N Process technology is unique to Timac Agro. Each granule of fertiliser is manufactured using a patented technology that allows the nitrogen in the fertiliser to be phased released based on optimum growing conditions (high temperatures and soil moisture).
This phased release of nitrogen will reduce losses and increase nitrogen efficiency.
N-Process Nitrogens contain a biostimulant that allows uptake and utilisation of nitrates and improves the transformation of nitrate into proteins and reducing nitrates build-up in the leaf.
Expectations & Benefits
- N-Process Nitrogen
- Protected, phased release nitrogen, ensuring nitrogen is available throughout the growing season for the crop.
- Improves protein production, daily live weight gain, milk production and enhances plant growth
- Increases Nitrogen uptake
- Improves Protein content in the crop
- Increases Dry Matter content
- Increases OSR and crop yields
- Increases Clover content in grassland swards
- Important for Livestock for the function of ruminal bacteria
- Important for Livestock metabolism
- Marine Calcium
- Improves soil structure
- Provides essential plant nutrients
- Balances high magnesium content and loosen soil structure
- Improves microbial activity
PackagingBig bag 600 kg
The recommendations are to be used as a guideline only. Please consult your local Timac Agro Advisor for a detailed recommendation based on your specific farm needs.