Responsible for processing and the recipients of personal data
We inform you that your personal data generally collected in the relations that you might have to do with our company are subject to treatment TIMAC AGRO UK, Daniel Hall Building, Rothamsted, West Common, Harpenden, AL5 2JQ.
The data collected is to be used by the company TIMAC AGRO UK and the parent company TIMAC AGRO International and any other company within the Roullier Group. They will also be made available to our technical service providers “subcontractors” under the regulations for the strict requirements of their mission.
Access is strictly controlled by security policies in place so that human intervention on Customer Data is very exceptional.
Purpose of the collection of personal data
When some of your data are indispensable to execute a contract to which you or your company are parties or to meet a regulatory requirement, we note the when collecting.
Your data will be used in different ways, depending on the reason that led you to make contact with our company:
- Based on your consent, you can withdraw at any time without affecting the original legality of the use of your data, for the organization of competitions, lotteries or any promotional activity;
- For the purposes of the execution of your contract or a contract with the company you represent (performance of services, billing, monitoring contract performance, delivery, after-sales and claims, conducting investigations satisfaction, customer management file, arrears management and litigation);
- For process and respond to requests may give rise to a contracting (request information about our group or quote creation);
- For reply with our legal obligations, accounting and tax (including conservation of supporting accounting documents; right applications management, rectification and opposition, holding a list of opposition to exploration);
- Unless you object within the limits of your interests and rights,reply our legitimate needs, including of:
- Prospecting, monitoring of customer loyalty and customer relationship (which pass in particular a need for better understanding of people with whom we relate, for sending commercial messages or on our news, products, services and offers);
- Management advices people on products, services or contents in the interest of improving the products and services offered by our company;
- Development of trade statistics, to analyse the business of our society;
- Management prospect file, to develop the business of our society;
- Conducting solicitations of operations to develop the business of our society;
Rights of persons
You have a right to access, rectify inaccurate data about you and, in the cases and according to the limits set by the regulation, opposition, delete some of your data to make limit use or request their portability for transmission to a third party.
To exercise your rights, you just write to us at email@example.com And to include, if applicable, any documentation justifying your identity and your request.
Retention of personal data
Your data will be retained for the duration that they are necessary to meet the aforementioned goals. The data for managing customer relations will be kept for 3 years after the end of the business relationship. Data collected during canvassing operation will be retained for 3 years after the last contact.
After these periods, the data will be deleted active bases and, where necessary, archived for a period not exceeding deadlines of legal prescription or applicable archiving obligations. Once these deadlines have expired, the data will be destroyed.
Contact the Delegate for Data Protection
For further information or difficulty relating to the use of your data, you can contact our representative for data protection (DPO) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of unresolved problems, you can enter a supervisor.