Farmers play a vital role in the production of food during these challenging times and it is their continued drive that will ensure we thrive as a nation. We are proud to be part of the agri-food sector and will be there for our growers regardless of circumstance, as we have been across the world for over 60 years.
As the lockdown measures are being gradually eased and adapted across the UK, Timac Agro UK remains committed to providing the safest possible conditions for its staff, customers, end-users and wider-stakeholders as well as the members of the general public we may encounter.
We are taking these necessary practical steps to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and any other potential risks while continuing to provide the essential support and services to all our customers during this time:
- Timac Agro UK follows the most recent government guidance on Working Safely During Covid-19.
- We have reviewed and updated our risk assessment on managing Covid-19 in the workplace according to the latest government guidance and in consultation with our Timac Agro UK employees.
- Your local technical specialist is fully available to support your needs. Our technical specialists will continue to field walk by appointment only and can offer field reports with recommendations as required. In addition, we have put procedures in place to enable us to conduct safe face-to-face meetings by prior appointment where practicable and with a condition that social distancing can be observed as per government guidelines current at the time.
- We have now fully resumed farm visits and face-to-face meetings, and these will be carried out only after establishing the following information upon arrival:
- Introduction of the sales representative and confirmation that they are Covid 19 symptom-free, and that social distancing will be observed as per the latest government guidelines
- Confirmation from the person visited that they are not in the clinically vulnerable group, are Covid 19 symptom-free, and that the interaction will not pose any risk for any persons in the household who may be clinically vulnerable or clinically extremely vulnerable.
- All our teams who are carrying out field or customer visits or any other business meetings are provided with the following:
- Training on social distancing and good hand washing & hygiene
- Protective equipment to be always kept in staff vehicles and used where appropriate (hand sanitiser, disposable gloves, and face coverings)
- Training on using protective equipment safely
- Should you require confirmation of who is visiting and a verification from the head office that the individual is legitimately acting on behalf of Timac Agro UK Ltd please telephone, +44(0)1582 958 444
- Our hauliers are following all Government guidance and we are working closely with them to ensure deliveries continue as normal.
- Our office and support teams continue to work remotely (where possible) to provide support to our team, customers and end-users.
The health, safety and welfare of all involved is our utmost priority and we are taking all necessary measures to ensure this. Our teams will remain active in their local communities and will always be on hand to help, please call on them. If you need their contact details just visit our make an appointment page uk.timacagro.com/make-an-appointment or call the support team on +44 (0) 1582 958 444.
Should you require any further information or any additional arrangements to be made in order to continue working with us safely, please contact us.